– Our Electric Guitar Making Courses generally run on the first weekend of each month.
– Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 5pm.
– There is a maximum of four students per course
– You can build any of our electric or bass guitar models in any course (except the Cigar Box Guitar, which has its own one day course)
– We currently have 13 different guitar models to choose from, including two left handed models. you can see the range below
– You need to be 16 years or older to participate. Please see our Terms and Conditions for participating in a course
– No prior experience is necessary, we will guide you through all the steps involved
– The course cost varies depending on which instrument you choose to build. That one price (listed on each model below) is the total cost to complete the course. It includes all the materials, consumables, use of all the required tools and two days of tuition.
– You may want to purchase a case for your finished instrument. We have hard cases for all of the models we offer. You can either order them when booking your course online or on the day of the course.
– Check out our FAQ page if you have any unanswered queries. If you cannot find the answer there please feel free to get in contact with us