The Wildwood Instruments Courses are designed to be enjoyable, educational and socially, as well as physically, interactive. We are here to have some fun! However, the workshop environment can be a dangerous place so the following terms and conditions need to be met. Unfortunately, if you fail to meet these requirements, or do not agree with them, you cannot participate in a course. If you do not comply during the running of a course you will be asked to leave, with no refund.
- You need to be 16 years or older to participate in a course. Under 18s will require permission from a legal guardian. (If you are under 18 please fill in this Consent Form and bring it with you when attending your course)
- The personal safety of yourself and the other students is of upmost importance. If you fail to act and work in a safe manner you may be asked to leave the course. No refund will be given.
- You need to be of sound mind and body to a point where you can autonomously function in a workshop environment. Very fine motor skills are required (if you wear glasses be sure to bring them with you). Unfortunately we do not have wheelchair access or disabled toilet facilities yet.
- Cancellation prior to 14 days before the commencement of your booked course date you will receive 100% refund or you can reschedule the date.
Cancellation 8 to 14 days prior to the course date will attract a 50% cancellation fee.
Cancellation 7 days or less, prior to the course date will attract a 100% cancellation fee.
Changes up to 14 days prior to the start of the booked course can be done online (log in to your account). After this time please call us.
- This is an all inclusive space so we would appreciate a polite and respectful attitude from all students
- No Smoking in the workshop.
- For Safety reasons, you cannot participate in a course if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Wildwood Instruments accepts no responsibility for the students work. If materials or parts need to be replaced due to irreversible mistakes being made, the student will need to purchase these separately.
- Enclosed, sensible shoes are necessary (ie. No thongs, sandals, high heels, etc.)
- If, for any unforeseen circumstances, we are unable to provide you with the guitar you purchased, we will contact you. If you do not wish to build an alternative, we can reschedule your course when they are back in stock.
- You will be required to make an account with us in order to process your booking. It will have all your booking details available for you to view at any time.
- The course begins at 10am on the Saturday and Sunday of the date that you booked. We should wind up at about 4 or 5pm each day, depending on how fast you work.
- I would recommend you wear clothes suitable for working in. There will be sawdust, stains and oils which may get on your clothes. Aprons will be available if you would like to wear one.
- There is no public transport around here so you will need to organise your own transport.
- We usually take about an hour lunch break if you want to shoot into Daylesford to get something, or bring a packed lunch and enjoy hanging out on our property. A fridge is available for you to use. Tea and coffee will be provided.
- Accommodation is abundant in and around Daylesford, but please be aware that on some weekends and public holidays Daylesford can get booked out, so be sure to get in early if its peak time.
- There is good Telstra and Optus mobile service at our property, but poor Vodafone.